To meet the different spectrum demands of vegetative and flowering stage of plants growth, the V450 uses separated VEG and BLOOM switch to control the veg and bloom spectrum individually. Note: Please turn on both VEG and BLOOM switches for flowering stage.
The Reflector Design increase PAR Output by 50% is scientifically engineered to keep the balance with excellent PAR Output and suitable Coverage. This design reflects more light to the plants, at the same time will not far too concentrated in the middle of the growing area which results in stunted plant growth and sunburning.
The daisy chain feature which assists growers to use multiple lights together with less outlet. No additional cords is needed, just simply plug in the provided power cord into the second light’s outlet to achieve connection among multiple units.
- Dimensions: 16.1×8.3×2.8 inches
- Item Weight: 8.4 lbs
- Replaces a 300W HPS/MH
- Vegetative Coverage at 24″ Height: 2.5×2.5 ft
- Flowering Coverage at 18″ Height: 2×2 ft
- Actual Power Draw: 200W±3% at 120V
- Amperage: 1.67A at 120V, 0.90A at 220V
- LED Bulbs: (90pcs) High Intensity 5W Epiled/Bridgelux LEDs
- Input: AC100-240V, 50-60Hz
- Lifespan: ≥100,000 hours
- The optimal full spectrum provides plants with everything they desire in the natural sunlight.
- The Reflector design increase PAR output by 50%.
- The daisy chain feature to use multiple lights together.
- Advanced cooling system are easy for heat dissipation.