Tom’s Tumbler 2600 Bud Trimmer
Our highly effective TTT 2600 bud separator features a unique design that makes it easy to use and maintain. The machine itself has no moving parts or complex mechanisms inside of it—all you need is a power outlet, and you’ll be able to trim your buds faster for a better quality product.
Capable of both dry and wet trimming, the TTT 2600 dry bud trimmer is equipped with a powerful motor and has an adjustable height for easy use in any environment. This unit features a large collection tray, which can be emptied without ever needing to touch the product. It also has an adjustable separator plate for harvesting your flowers. Trim leaves, separate flowers, and extract kief while preserving the structure and aroma of your buds with grower-invented TUMBLE TRIMMERS!
- Includes two MESHNETS for trimming and separating
- Includes 150 Micron Kief Screen for Kief extraction
- Powder-coated steel frame
- Food-grade plastic DUST COVER and funnel flow
- Compatible with our CO2 ADAPTER KIT (not included) for wet trimming
- Commercial-grade, low-maintenance, and quiet
- Fast, effective, and safe to use
- Ideal for growers processing 250-300 lbs or more a day
GENTLE AND EFFECTIVE BLADELESS TRIMMING
The gentle bladeless tumbling technology used in the TTT 2600 dry bud trimmer provides a perfectly trimmed product with visible trichomes intact. Our industrial trimming process uses the friction between buds to gently break sugar leaves off of the flower while preserving its original structure and natural goodness consumers look for.
The result is an efficient, revolutionary bud trimmer and separator that produces beautiful hand-trimmed-looking products. In less than 5 minutes, your batch is more than 90% trimmed.
- Capacity: 24-36 lbs/hr. 3-6 lbs per 3-5 minute cycle
- MeshNets Included: 2 food-grade nylon MeshNets (1/2“ and 1/4“) for trimming and separating 151 Micron Net for kief extraction
- Material: Powder-coated steel frame. Food-grade aluminum drums and axle. Clear funnel flow bag with a retractable dust cover for viewing of process
- Motor: 115 Volt AC. Heavy-duty DC gear motor with variable speed control
- Dimensions: Frame, motor, and dust cover: 34.2” x 43” x 60”
- Weight: 106 lbs (129 lbs DIM weight)
- Maintenance: Minimal maintenance required. We recommend using Tom’s Resin Remover.. MeshNets are machine washable. Kief nets can be washed by hand with alcohol. Lubricate zippers with beeswax or aerosol spray cooking oil.
- SKU: TTT2600
- Weight: 86.00 LBS
- Width: 43.00 (in)
- Height: 39.00 (in)
- Depth: 10.00 (in)
User Manual :
Data Sheet :
Video Manual :