The Nanolux Summit series modular lighting system allows growers to invest in lighting systems that can be utilized in many different applications. The backbone of the Summit system is the Summit ballast. The Summit ballast is the first ballast that operates a range of lamp styles and wattages with the correct lamp voltage, operation frequency and strike voltage. The ballast will correctly operate all HPS, MH and CMH lamp configurations between 600W and 1000W. Simply select the correct lamp style and wattage and the ballast will now properly operate that way within the proper operational parameters.
The Summit series modular system also allows different lamp arm configurations and a variety of reflectors for different growing styles. Nanolux has also developed a new operational warranty chip which allows faster processing times on warranties and replacements. The Summit series ballast also operates between 208 – 277 volts allowing for the ballast to be any commercial voltage application.
- Exclusive ceramic industrial grade receptacle
- Strikes and is compatible with any industry DE MH, CMH or HPS lamp
- Designed for 5’ on center commercial overlap light grid
- Soft/Random start plug and play technology
- Lowest profile DE fixture on the market