- Extra Large footprint solves one of the main problems that LED lights have faced in the past. Because of historically small footprints, due to small circuit board construction, LED lights have always failed to deliver the finished harvest weights promised in comparison to their said HPS counterparts. Truly lit square footage of canopy space is a very crucial component to overall harvest weight. Kind LED features high quality diodes intensified with secondary optical lenses and spread over an extra large housing, now providing true footprint replacements for 750w and 1000w HPS. Finally, with Kind LED, harvest weights are true to spec.
- Fully customizable spectrum allows the user to not only adjust the spectrum to match vegetative and flowering stages of their plants, but also allows for specific spectrum control for nearly any type of plant genus in applications such as greenhouse growing and in agriculture operations where crop rotation, or crop zoning, is common.
- UL LISTED Our K5 Series LED Grow Lights meet the most stringent safety standards, allowing you to grow with confidence.
- Internal timing function of the K5 series lights allows for more streamline setups where the user can do away with separate analog or digital timers that can be bulky and extremely unreliable. Now, all light cycles are programmed and changed from a convenient remote.
- 8 stage ‘mother earth’ timing function allows user to mimic the great outdoors like never before seen in indoor growing, slowly waking your plants up in the morning and seeing them to bed every night. 8 separately set stages allow for light to gently turn on in the ‘morning’ (sunrise), intensify into full power (full day sun), then gently turn off in the ‘evening’ (sunset). Each of these stages can be set to the user’s desired duration and desired spectrum intensities.
|Spectrum||Customizable/Adjustable 12 Band|
|Diodes||208 (3w, 5w, UV, IR)|
|Max Wattage||430w (±5%)|
|HID Wattage Equivalent||750w|
|Input Voltage||100-240V AC Power Input|
|Output Voltage||UL Stnd. < 76V DC|
|Amperage||3.58A @ 120V / 1.8A @ 240V|
|Dimensions||23”L x 17“W x 3.5”H|
|RMH (Recommended Mounting Height Above Canopy)||36″|
|Footprint (RMH)||4′ x 4′|
|PPFD Peak (RMH)||458|
|Certifications||UL Listed, CE, ROHS|