In Blossom Booster 10-30-20, the first number is for Nitrogen. This product contains 10% Nitrogen. The second number is for Phosphate. This product contains 30% Phosphorus as P2O5. The third number is for Potash. This product contains 20% Potassium as K2O. These three elements: Nitrogen, Phosphorus and Potassium are the major elements in any plant food.
- Proven 1:3:2 ratio stimulates the plant to set more flowers while holding color brighter and longer than any other home blooming formula
- Can be used on a variety or plant material to encourage and enhance blooming
- Also promotes excellent root growth when used as a transplant solution. Formula will help your plant not only grow more roots but, also help them branch and become established faster in the pot.
- Fully chelated trace elements.
Manganese, Iron, Copper, Boron, Zinc and Molybdenum are the trace or micronutrients. All Jack’s Classic® products contain these trace elements. Although they are present in small amounts, they are just as important as the major and minor elements in making your plants grow.
- Feeds through the roots and leaves.
- The guaranteed analysis on each package of fertilizer tells you how much is in each product. Jack’s Classic products contain these elements in a highly soluble form, which means they will go completely into solution in water. When applied to your plants, they will be absorbed and utilized to make your plants grow to their fullest potentia.