GroLine Waterproof EC/TDS/Temp (ppm) TESTER/PEN with Case & Solutions
The HI98318 is Hanna Instruments’ latest waterproof pocket meter for measuring the EC/TDS of a hydroponic nutrient solution. Automatic calibration is achieved easily. Simply submerge the sensor in a calibration solution and the meter will automatically detect the calibration standard (5.00 mS/cm in Quick Cal mode or 1.41 mS/cm in standard calibration mode). Temperature is automatically compensated for with the integrated temperature sensor.
This meter is only 0.7″ thick and extremely ergonomic, fitting comfortably in your hand. It has a very large easy to read LCD display that shows both EC or TDS and temperature along with calibration, stability and low battery indicators. All operations are simplified to two buttons. One is for turning the meter on/off and the other for automatic one point calibration.
- Fast Automatic Temperature Compensation with exposed temperature probe
- Graphite sensors that reduce polarization effects
- Two-Button Operation
- 0.5 (500 ppm) and 0.7 (700 ppm) selectable EC to TDS conversion factors
- Single point automatic calibration using Quick Cal standard or 1.41 mS/cm in standard calibration mode
- 250 hour battery life
- Conductivity Range: 0.00 to 6.00 mS/cm
- Conductivity Resolution: 0.01 mS/cm
- Conductivity Accuracy: ±2% F.S.
- TDS Range: 0 to 3000 ppm (500 CF); 0 to 3999 ppm (700 CF)
- TDS Resolution: 10 ppm (mg/L)
- TDS Accuracy: ±2% F.S.
- Temperature Range: 0.0 to 50.0°C / 32.0 to 122.0°F
- Temperature Resolution: 0.1°C / 0.1°F
- Temperature Accuracy: ±0.5°C /±1°F
- Temperature Compensation: automatic from 0 to 50°C (32 to 122°F)
- TDS Conversion Factor: 0.5 (500 ppm) or 0.7 (700 ppm)
- Environment: 0 to 50°C (32 to 122°F); RH max 100%
- Dimensions: 160 x 40 x 17 mm (6.3″ x 1.6″ x 0.7″)
- Weight: 75 g (2.6 oz.)
- Ordering Information: meter is supplied with protective cap, (4) HI50036 Quick Cal Calibration Sachets (20 ml), (1) CR2032 battery, instruction manual, and quality certificate.
- Warranty: 1 year