The HI981420 GroLine Monitor for Hydroponic Nutrients provides around-the-clock, continuous monitoring of pH, conductivity (EC & TDS), and temperature in hydroponic nutrient solutions.
Quick to setup, simple to use, this monitor was designed with Hydroponics, Aquaponics, and Greenhouses in mind. Make your nutrient solution easy to manage with the GroLine Monitor.
- Get 24/7 pH&EC measurements for consistent yields every time.
- Good Laboratory Practice (GLP) feature for professional accuracy.
- Calibrate pH and EC with a single Quick Cal solution.
3 sensors combined in a single rugged probe body: pH electrode with renewable cloth junction, amperometric EC/TDS sensor, and an internal temperature sensor for temperature compensated readings
IP65 rated enclosure: designed to withstand harsh grow environments
Wide pH Range: measure pH from 0.00 to 14.00 pH
Selectable EC to TDS/ppm conversion factor: choice of either a 0.5 or 0.7 conversion factor
- Automatic Temperature Compensation: all readings are compensated for variations in temperature, temperature displayed in oC or oF along with pH, EC or TDS reading
Large LCD with plant-friendly green backlighting: LCD can display all three essential hydroponic nutrient measurements at one time, a 3-second cycle of single measurements, or a real-time graph screen with options for measurement selection and log recall
Data logging for 30 days: logs every 15 minutes for last 30 days, stores min, max, and average values
Data transfer: USB-C port for easy data transfer to memory stick or PC
- High and low alarms: warns when your nutrient solution is out of desired range by flashing display and message
- Ambient light sensor: for automatic LCD dimming