Performance, Quality & Reliability: Introducing The Commercial DE Open Lighting System
The Commercial DE Open Lighting System features state-of-the-art double-ended technology that uniformly delivers optimum PAR value over a broad footprint. This system gives you the unique ability to remove the ballast from the reflector so it can be used remotely, allowing you to operate the ballast outside of your grow area to effectively reduce heat load.
At the heart of this system is the Phantom Commercial DE Ballast. It is designed with a high precision microprocessor that makes it highly efficient and extremely reliable. It is totally silent and lightweight. Its USB interface enables connection with the Autopilot PX1 Digital Lighting Controller (APDPX1). The PX1 provides centralized, dual-zone digital control of your DE lighting, allowing you to switch, dim and boost multiple (USB-compatible) Hydrofarm ballasts at once—up to 256 in each of two independent zones for a total capacity of 512 ballasts.
The ballast model included in this system, PHB4010, is capable of multi-voltage operation (120V/208V/240V). It is generator ready, FCC-compliant, and comes with USB to RJ12 cable, RJ12 to RJ12 cable, RJ12 splitter, an 8-foot power cord, and instructions.
Rounding out this kit are our PHRW010 Open Reflector and a European-made premium DE lamp with a rated PAR output of 2100 μmol/s.
PHB4010 Ballast Features:
- High-precision microprocessor control
- Four-way dimming: 60%, 75%, 100%, and Super Boost (1150W lamp output)
- USB interface provides full compatibility with Autopilot PX1 Digital Lighting Controller
- Robust commercial design
- Superior reliability
- LED status indicator
- Internal RF shielding
- Patented ignition control
- End of lamp life signal
- Auto-restrike feature protects valuable lamps from damaging power interruptions
- Cooling fins for maximum heat dissipation
- Suitable for use in damp locations
- Features an IEC power connection and comes with a 8′ 120V 14/3 AWG power cord
- FCC certified
REFLECTOR – PHRW010 Features:
- Double-ended system delivers higher PAR value with incredible uniformity
- Open design for maximum light output, optimum heat management, and longer lamp life
- Premium aluminum European hammertone interior: 99.85% pure, 95% reflectivity
- Provides a broad, consistent light spread
- Compact design minimizes interference with sun in greenhouse applications
- The ideal reflector choice for lower mounting heights
- Requires fewer reflectors to meet desired light levels
- Highly efficient in overlapping multi-light configurations
- European-made VS K12 x 30s high temperature lamp holders
- Patented reflector design: D731,109 (and other patents pending)
- High proportions of red and blue light guarantee efficient photosynthesis
- Excellent PAR output (2100 μmol/s)
- Quartz glass outer jacket for superior optical quality
- Lamp design eliminates shadowing from arc tube support
- Designed for use with Hydrofarm and PARsource high frequency DE fixtures and ballasts
CSXCORD: Lock & Seal lamp cord extension allows for remote operation up to 15′ (sold separately)
There are no reviews yet.