The DSE-1 CO2 Emergency Stop Station provides a simple method to shut off the CO2 supply when any fault or high CO2 level is detected. It is a 120V controlled outlet that supplies the power to CO2 solenoid valves in normal operation . The Carbon-X will then automatically shut off DSE-1 power if any fault or high CO2 level is detected within any of the installed CO2 sensors. If the DSE-1 loses communication with the Carbon-X, the power supply will also be disabled.
* Blinking green FAST: If the LED is blinking quickly, that means the module has not been addressed to the controller OR that module does not have a good connection to the controller. *Pressing the small button on the module will address/link the module when first installed.
* Blinking green SLOW: If you see a slowly blinking green LED, that means the module is addressed and connected to the controller, and the module is currently turned OFF.
* SOLID green: If you see the LED is on solid (no blinking) that means the modules are addressed, connected and currently turned ON.
* Blinking red: If you see the LED change to blinking red, that means the module has been overloaded. To reset the overload unplug the module from the power.
- LED Power Indicator
- RJ12 Cable Socket
- Plug & Play
- 1 x Emergency Stop Device Station
- 1 x 16ft RJ12 Cable
- 1 x 4ft RJ12 Cable
- 1 x RJ12 T-Splitter
- Input Voltage: 100~240 VAC, 50/60Hz
- Output Current: 10A
- Output Voltage: 100~240 VAC, 50/60Hz
- Working Environments: Temperature 32-122°F, Humidity<=90%
- Package Dimensions: 85mm(L) x 80mm(W) x 90mm(H)
- G.W. per pack: 0.34kgs