CenturionPro Original Trimmer
The Original and Silver Bullet are the best industrial trimmers on the market. These twin trimmers are perfect for medium-size operations and continue to prove themselves time and time again. Composed of anodized aluminum and stainless steel, they are as rugged as they are powerful. The high processing power allows these machines to replace up to 25 human workers and trim up to 100lbs of wet product or 20lbs of dry product per hour of use! The CenturionPro Original Standard System comes all-inclusive with the largest hopper in the industry, a 3 horsepower leaf collector suction system and our unique triple-bag kief filtration & trim collection system. Each machine comes standard with BOTH WET and DRY electropolish tumblers – or you have the option to get all tumblers as either WET or DRY to suit your needs.
Upgrade your Original to the Silver Bullet to benefit from 30% noise reduction thanks to the unique silencer and it’s marine-grade Bluetooth speaker will help liven up your trim sessions.
Upgrade your tumblers from our standard Electropolish to Quantanium Coated to prevent precious trichomes from adhering to the tumbler surface without the need for special lubricants or sprays. This also speeds up the harvesting process since no downtime is required to stop and clean the tumblers throughout the day. A simple wipe down with a cloth and warm water will remove the small amount of residue that may be present.
- Input Voltage: 7Amp – 110V NA | 3.5Amp – 220V EU/AUS
- Dimensions: 30″ L x 13″ W x 28″ H
- Weight: 90lbs
- Tumbler Diameter: 6.5″
- Tumbler Length: 30”
- Number of Tumblers: 1 Wet and 1 Dry or 2 Wet or 2 Dry
- Human Trimmer Replacement: 25 people
- Processing Capability Dry: Wet: 100 lbs/hr | 20 lbs/hr
- Cuts Per Minute: 37,500
- Warranty: 10 year
- 1 Wet and 1 Dry Electropolish Tumblers
- 2 Wet Electropolish Tumblers
- 2 Dry Electropolish Tumblers
- 1 Wet and 1 Dry Quantanium Tumblers
- 2 Wet Quantanium Tumblers
- 2 Dry Quantanium Tumblers
User Manual :
Video Manual :
Video Cleaning Instructions:
Video Maintenance Instructions: