CenturionPro GC1 Bucker
GC refers to “Gentle Cut” as we appreciate and understand how delicate flowers are. This bucker cuts the flowers off the stem, which prevents the large crown buds from breaking apart into smaller pieces. This keeps the structure of the buds fully intact preserving the look of the flower.
The GC1 accepts stems up to 3/8″ in diameter and can do the work of 2-3 human workers and will buck 40 pounds–per hour–of fully hydrated flowers! The GC1 has a 0.25hp motor that produces over 3000 cuts per minute, making it the perfect tabletop machine. Plus, it is easy to set up, clean and requires little maintenance!
Upgrade your GC1 bucker to include a Bucker Stand. Make the most of your processing time with added ease of de-stemming and improve portability as our Bucker Stands operate on a 4-wheel system. The Bucker Stand comes standard with industrial casters. You can also upgrade your stand to include Off-Road Field Wheels.
- Input Voltage: NA: 120V, 60Hz, Single Phase | EU, AUS: 240V, 50Hz, Single Phase
- Current Draw: < 3A Operating
- Dimensions: 28″ L x 14″ W x 15″ H
- Weight: 40lbs
- Motor: 0.25 hp | 1750 RPM
- Circuit Breaker Required: NA: 15A/120V | EU, AUS: 15A/220V
- Human Worker Replacement: 2-3 people
- Feed Throughput: Wet: 40 lbs/hr | Dry: 8 lbs/hr
- Feed Entry Sizes: 3-Hole (3/16”, 1/4”, 3/8”)
- Feed Type: Wet/Dry
- Primary Materials: 304 Stainless Steel / Aluminum
- Warranty: 2 years
- GC1 with Stand
- GC1 Field
User Manual :
Video Manual :
Video Cleaning Instructions:
Video Maintenance Instructions: