CANNA Start is a balanced one-part nutrient for seedlings and (rooted) cuttings.
CANNA Start can be used on various substrates like rock-wool plugs, coco pellets, jiffy plugs, seedmixes and most other propagation media,
except re-circulating systems and clone machines. Propagation media are media on which you can reproduce plants.
CANNA Start gives you all the micro- and macro nutritional elements for a seedling or cutting to develop into a strong healthy plant.
- Shake bottle well before use
- Fill nutrient reservoir with water
- Dissolve 40 ml concentrate per 10 litre of water (1:250)
- The EC of CANNA Start dissolved in (tap) water varies between 0.7 – 1.3 mS/cm2 (= the solution EC + the water EC)
- Recommended pH: 5.2 – 6.2, depending on the substrate