Active Aqua’s chillers are environmentally friendly (they use R134a refrigerant) and are ideal for keeping the nutrient solution in your reservoir at the perfect temperature. Each unit has a user-friendly temperature system that allows you to control your desired temperature range as needed, and all models now have a boost function that accelerates the chilling process for quicker establishment of initial nutrient solution temperature.
- Large refrigeration capacity (recommended volume: 80-250 gal/300-950 L)
- Anti-corrosive pure titanium evaporator for both fresh and salt water
- Rate of flow: 1 HP (1320‒3900 G/h – 5000‒15000 L/h)
- Rated BTU per hour: 10,050
- PSI Rating: 10 psi maximum
- Recommended pumps: AAPC1010 or AAPC1020 or AAPC20
- 1″- 1 1/4″ fittings included
- Unit dimensions: 22″L x 15″W x 19″H
- For cooling capability, please refer to performance chart found in the product information tab
- Not rated for central/house plumbing
Please note that the starting ambient temperature of your solution will always affect the duration of the initial chilling process.